Kneesall CE Primary respects you and your child's privacy when you use the Organisation's services and is committed complying with privacy legislation.
The information below is what is referred to as a 'Privacy Notice' which explain how the Organisation uses and protects your personal information.
Why we use personal information
We may need to use some information about you to:
- deliver services and support to you;
- manage those services;
- train and manage the employment of our workers who deliver those services;
- help investigate any worries or complaints you have about your services;
- keep track of spending on services;
- check the quality of services; and
- to help with research and planning of new services.
What are our legal reasons for processing personal information?
There are a number of legal reasons why we need to collect and use personal data. Each privacy notice from the menu on the left explains for each service which legal reason is being used. Generally we collect and use personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where you, or your legal representative, have given consent
- Where you have entered into a contract with us
- Where it is necessary to perform our statutory duties
- Where it is necessary to protect someone in an emergency
- Where it is required by law
- Where it is necessary for employment purposes
- Where you have made your data publicly available
- Where it is necessary to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim
- Where it is in the substantial public interest
- Where it is necessary to protect public health
- Where it is necessary for archiving public interest material, research, or statistical purposes
|Personal Information||Your Privacy Rights||Sharing your Information||Protecting your Information||Retention of Information||Advice||Cookies and Website|
GDPR - More information