The decision has been taken to close the school again tomorrow, Friday 2nd March, to ensure the safety of our pupils, parents and staff. This is as a result of the treacherous weather and the poor road conditions.
We have not taken this decision lightly and must apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, however, the safety and welfare of pupils and staff is our primary consideration.
We hope that by notifying you this evening, this will enable you to make alternative childcare arrangements if necessary. We would like to thank all of you for your continued support during this period of inclement weather.
We look forward to celebrating World Book Day with pupils soon and carrying on as normal next week.
Many thanks once again