Kneesall Church of England Primary School
Start date: January 2023
Are children at the heart of your work? Are you looking for a challenge? If so, read on.
The Governing Body of Kneesall Church of England Primary School are seeking to appoint a headteacher to lead and grow our wonderful school.
Kneesall is truly outstanding! Yes, every school is unique but this one is very different: It is located in a small village, surrounded by fields and countryside and benefitting from wonderful buildings. It is a beautiful setting for a primary education.
Kneesall is a very happy school. The school motto of ‘Together we achieve’ couldn’t be more appropriate. The children are keen to learn and love the opportunities that the committed staff provide them with, where everything is achieved through a loving and nurturing environment.
The chance to create a real difference to the children and their life-chances is awaiting the right candidate.
We are looking for someone who can build on the good work of the previous headteacher and provide children with an extraordinarily high-quality educational experience.
Would you like a role that matters? You’ll be working in an environment that provides continuous learning and development and a career that’s full of opportunity. If you have the following skills we’re looking for and this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
- Inspires colleagues to be the very best that they can be.
- Values, promotes and celebrates our core Christian values in all that they do.
- Provides expertise in primary practice.
- Works with resilience, integrity and courage.
- Brings exceptionally high expectations to all that they do.
- Locates children at the heart of all their work.
You will be supported by an experienced Governing Body and work alongside our exceptional teaching and non-teaching staff. In return for your dedication, we will provide exciting opportunities and support you in your personal development. This is a rare chance to create a huge difference and join a school at the heart of its community.
If you are interested, please contact the school by emailing: email@example.com or telephoning 01623 861069 during term time. If you require further information week commencing Monday 30 May, please email Mr Adam Whitchurch, Chair of Governors - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: Friday 23 September 2022, 09:00
Interviews to be held: Thursday 6 October 2022 and Friday 7 October 2022
Please email completed applications to: email@example.com
• We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
Midday Supervisor Vacancy – Starting 31 August 2022
Part-time, term time only working (7.5 hours per week) – 11.45 am to 1.15 pm - Monday to Friday – Grade 1 (Point 1-2) - Salary £18,333 to £18,516 pro-rated.
The Governors at Kneesall C. of E. Primary are looking for a friendly, caring Midday Supervisor to join our lunchtime team. Working hours are 11.45 am to 1.15 pm, Monday to Friday, term time only.
- Supervising and engaging with children in the dinner hall and on the playground
- Assisting with cleaning and putting away the tables and chairs after lunch
- Supporting children with friendship issues, helping pupils make positive choices at lunchtime in play
- Generally helping to ensure the lunchtime is a safe, happy and enjoyable time for all the children.
Please contact the school to request an application pack including a full job description by either emailing Mrs Sharon Preston, Office Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning the school on 01623 861069.